MTJ Upgrades Indonesia’s Stadium Club Lighting With HARMAN’s Martin Professional Fixtures

JAKARTA, Indonesia — Built in the disco era, Stadium Club is one of the largest and oldest dance clubs in Indonesia. For decades, the venue, located in Jakarta, has entertained hundreds of music and dance fans a night with the newest tracks and brightest lights for the ultimate night out. Stadium Club recently underwent a renovation to improve its facilities, which included the installation of numerous HARMAN Martin Professional lighting fixtures by Monalisa Tunggal Jaya (MTJ).

As the official distributor for Martin products in Jakarta, MTJ delivers Martin fixtures to customers around the area with confidence in the manufacturer’s continued quality and reliability, with the best and brightest outputs in the industry. “The newly installed fixtures significantly improve the environment and ambiance in Stadium Club,” stated Zandy Jong, MTJ. “The lighting performance of Martin in the venue is highly trusted by the club’s staff and continues to engage revelers every night.”

Twenty-two units of Martin MAC 350 Entour Profiles and eight units of RUSH MH3 Beam effects have been installed in Stadium Club.

MTJ also delivered and installed in a large number of Martin lighting fixtures for Stadium Club’s sister venues: Kingcross, with eight MAC 350 Entours and Light Jocky USB DMX Controller; Malioboro, with 12 MAC 350 Entours and Light Jockey USB DMX Controller.

Additional clubs in South Jakarta MTJ updated feature Martin as well: Exodus Club lvl 5, with six MAC 350 Entours, eight RUSH MH-3 beams, two Atomic Strobe 3000’s and one Jem K-1 haze machine; and the Exodus Restaurant lvl 6 & 7, with six MAC 350 Entours, eight RUSH MH-3 beams, one Jem K-1 and Light Jocky USB DMX Controller.

As a world leader in the creation of dynamic lighting solutions for the entertainment, architectural, and commercial sectors, Martin lighting and video systems are renowned the world over. Martin also offers a range of advanced lighting controllers and media servers, as well as a complete line of smoke machines as a complement to intelligent lighting. Martin operates the industry’s most complete and capable distributor network with local partners in nearly 100 countries. Founded in 1987 and based in Aarhus, Denmark, Martin is the lighting division of global infotainment and audio company HARMAN International Industries. For more information please visit: http://www.martin.com.

HARMAN designs, manufactures, and markets a wide range of infotainment and audio solutions for the automotive, consumer, and professional markets. It is a recognized world leader across its customer segments with premium brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, and Mark Levinson® and leading-edge connectivity, safety and audio technologies. The Company is admired by audiophiles across multiple generations and supports leading professional entertainers and the venues where they perform. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and infotainment systems. HARMAN has a workforce of 14,800 people across the Americas, Europe, and Asia and reported sales of $4.7 billion for the last twelve months ended December 31, 2013.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

Unknown said...


entertainment is the part of life. if you want to enjoy your life. you need must enjoy it. we are provide you to chat in online, join with dance club, music, Hollywood Disco, TV how, bar and grill.
dance clubs

otr said...

1 Problem: HP Printer not connecting to my laptop.

I had an issue while connecting my 2 year old HP printer to my brother's laptop that I had borrowed for starting my own business. I used a quick google search to fix the problem but that did not help me.
I then decided to get professional help to solve my problem. After having received many quotations from various companies, i decided to go ahead with Online Tech Repair (www.onlinetechrepairs.com).
Reasons I chose them over the others:
1) They were extremely friendly and patient with me during my initial discussions and responded promptly to my request.
2) Their prices were extremely reasonable.
3) They were ready and willing to walk me through the entire process step by step and were on call with me till i got it fixed.
How did they do it
1) They first asked me to state my problem clearly and asked me a few questions. This was done to detect any physical connectivity issues with the printer.
2) After having answered this, they confirmed that the printer and the laptop were functioning correctly.
3) They then, asked me if they could access my laptop remotely to troubleshoot the problem and fix it. I agreed.
4) One of the tech support executives accessed my laptop and started troubleshooting.
5) I sat back and watched as the tech support executive was navigating my laptop to spot the issue. The issue was fixed.
6) I was told that it was due to an older version of the driver that had been installed.

My Experience
I loved the entire friendly conversation that took place with them. They understood my needs clearly and acted upon the solution immediately. Being a technical noob, i sometimes find it difficult to communicate with tech support teams. It was a very different experience with the guys at Online Tech Repairs. You can check out their website www.onlinetechrepairs.com or call them on 1-914-613-3786.
Would definitely recommend this service to anyone who needs help fixing their computers.
Thanks a ton guys. Great Job....!!


Peter short said...

Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!
clubs γκαζι