Pick of the Hits - MacWorld - Lexicon releases the I·ONIX audio interface

Lexicon Releases the I·ONIX Audio Interface

by Jim Dalrymple, Macworld.com

Lexicon is well-known in the music industry for its work on digital reverbs, but now the company released a series of new audio interfaces for Mac-using musicians.

The Lexicon U42S audio interface.
The I·ONIX series offers 24-bit, 96kHz recording through the USB interface, which can be connected to your Mac and then channeled into your favorite digital audio workstation. The device also comes with a variety of software like the Cubase LE4, Toontrack EZdrummer Lite and the new Lexicon Pantheon II reverb plug-in.

The I·ONIX comes in three models: the U22, U42S and U82S. The U22 can record two channels simultaneously and includes two analog combo-jack mic/line inputs, two TRS balanced line outputs, a Hi-Z instrument input, a 1/4-inch headphone output, and MIDI I/O. The U42S records four analog and two digital channels simultaneously, and the U82S can record eight analog and two digital channels.

The Lexicon I·ONIX is available starting at $350.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments: